Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting it Done {and loving it!}

These are some of the LO's from the classes. The girls are all still working on " catching up " on their kids pics. Here is a shot of some of them....hard at work making great progress! Really need to get another table!

The LO for the class was inspired by .... Becky Higgins...

My take (Mel):


Lisa's take:


Vicki' s take:


Some single LO's from class:

Michelle's first page EVER! Go girl!


This LO is a Mel Original....I do sometimes create original stuff!


These are Vicki's takes on my sketch.




2 comments:

Chez said...

You inspire me sitting here around all my "stash" as they call it in scrap land I'm told. Must make some more time xx

Ditaur said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.