Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Instagram Mini

I love instagram. I have to confess it was a big part of my desire to jump on the iPhone bandwagon.

I stumbled upon this gorgeous little book at The Crazy Store (R10) and immediately knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

Approximately 4" high 5.8" wide
 It is styled almost like an autograph book - remember them? And it has a little elastic closure.

Two offcuts, corner rounded with title : My Life in Instagram

The first thing I did was set up a template in Word and then I just inserted my Instagrams of choice - I fitted 6 on a page with dimensions of 3.5" square.

I then grabbed some paper offcuts and cut 'borders' for each of my photos - 3.5" x 1" and I corner rounded only the outlying edge of each border.




I stamped the adjacent pages with random template stamps and kept my journalling short and simple.



I added some fun stamping with Stazon directly to some photos.

Gave my acrylic stamps a spin - it's been years since they saw the light of day!

Some 7Gypsies also found daylight - I love this particular library stamp!

Fun colour and journalling blocks


The entire album took only 90mins to finish and I am so excited to finally have a little book to add my favourite pictures as I take them.


1 comment:

Anne said...

Excellent Mel! Love it...