Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sibling Affinity

Have scrapped 3 Lo's in 2 days. Simply unheard of for me but I think it may have to do with the fact that I re-ordered my space (yes, again!). I always discover new stash and old photos and the combination just gets my fingers a-twitching!

I will post a new one every day or so....cant post all 3 now cos then I dont have new material for, like a week!!! So check back again soon...

I didnt say much on this one - I think the LO speaks for itself. I dont see the need to gut myself on every page so the journalling remains sparse here....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, that is so gorgeous - one of my favourites of yours so far - I've only seen like 4/5 of your LO's in my WHOLE life ... tee hee ...

And 3 in one day? You stole my MOJO - he is parking off on your sofa drinking mojitos when he should be with me or at least on that Island - bloody traitor ... tee hee ...

Well done, Mel!! Love it!!!

Love, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Love it - someone to tell on! Yep says it all really. Looking forward to the others.